CANASA National Scholarship Program 2022
Request for Sponsorship
The Canadian Security Association (CANASA) recognizes the importance of a post-secondary education to both the security industry and to society in general. CANASA understands that tuition fees can sometimes be a financial burden, which is why the Scholarship Program was created.
The goal of the Scholarship Program is to benefit students and members who wish to fund their education and careers in the security industry in Canada.
Fourteen (14) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded with one scholarship awarded for each of the 10 regions and to students enrolled in approved security programs at schools in the provinces of British Columbia, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Scholarships will assist post-secondary students and those members that are working towards obtaining a degree, diploma, or certification at any University, College or postsecondary institution.
The program which started in 2015 has been exclusively funded by CANASA; however with the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic the program was placed on hold during 2020 and 2021. Recognizing the significance of supporting the next generation CANASA is looking to rekindle the program through sponsorship support.
Limited Sponsorship Opportunity
Limited Three x $5,000 Gold Sponsor Spots
The following benefits are included for all Three Sponsors:
- Logo on the Scholarship banner
- Logo on the CANASA website - Scholarship section
- Logo inclusion in all scholarship marketing communications; including eblasts, LinkedIn posts and Facebook posts
- Photo opportunities at each Security Canada Show during awards presentation
- Recognition at each awards presentations
- Recognition in the SP&T article announcing the Scholarship winners
- Certificate of appreciation from CANASA
Deadline to apply December 31, 2021; sponsorships will be awarded on a first come first serve basis. Email your interest to Erin Marsden firstname.lastname@example.org
The $1,000 outside of the $14,000 given to winners will be allocated to marketing collateral.