Security Career Expo & Career Fair – March 8, 2107
SP&T News and Canadian Security magazine's 2017 Security Career Expo is your opportunity to recruit and hire new security staff and personnel. Scheduled for March 8, 2017 at the Universal Eventspace in Vaughan, the Security Career Expo will see more than 200 people in attendance - most of them young people looking at launching a career in the security industry.
For your company, the Security Career Expo & Career Fair is a great venue to:
- To recruit staff
- To hire seasonal staff for summer projects and events
- To educate the future leaders of this industry about your company and all the wonderful job/career opportunities it provides
- To display leadership in the security industry
- To offer insight and expertise to people interested in working in Canada’s growing security industry
- To promote any training/career advancement (e.g., Ministry licensing) opportunities your company offers
For more details visit SecurityCareerExpo.ca. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Peter Young at 905-713-4344.