Central Station Operators Level 1
The Central Station Operators Level 1 course provides an in-depth overview of the job functions of a Central Station Operator. This course includes the course content and assessment test in one purchase. View a demo version of the course.
This course is comprised of eight modules:
- Module One: Operational Overview
- Module Two: Central Station Operator's Role
- Module Three: Alarm Verification
- Module Four: Communications
- Module Five: Central Station Equipment
- Module Six: Telephone & Radio Communications
- Module Seven: Underwriters Laboratories/FM Approvals
- Module Eight: Emergency Procedures
This program is offered online and requires an Internet connection. Once you have purchased the program you have one year to complete it.
U.S. $180 (CANASA members receive a 30 per cent discount)
How to order
CANASA member companies receive a 30 per cent discount on this course. Members need to sign into CANASA’s “Members Only” section to get the discount code for a reduced price.
Then go to the Central Station Alarm Association website to order this program. Remember to use your discount code if you are a member!