Central Station Operators Level 2
The Advanced Operators Online Training course is the next level in training for Central Station personnel. It offers an in-depth view of the operator role in the Central Station, an overview of key technologies used on site, and a customer focus on preventing false alarms. This course package includes the course content and assessment test in one purchase.
This course is comprised of six modules:
- Module One: Enhanced Customer Service Skills
- Module Two: Handling Difficult Customer Situations
- Module Three: Specialty Alarms
- Module Four: Communication Methods
- Module Five: Receivers and Receiver Formats
- Module Six: False Alarm Management
This program is offered online and requires an Internet connection. Once you have purchased the program you have one year to complete it.
U.S. $180 (CANASA members receive a 25 per cent discount)
How to order
CANASA member companies receive a 25 per cent discount on this course. Members can sign into CANASA’s “Members Only” section to get a discount code for a reduced price.
Go to the Central Station Alarm Association website to order this program. Remember to use your discount code if you are a member!