Quebec Regional Council 2017-2019
On May 15, the new Quebec Regional Council elected their Executive Committee, confirmed the participants of the three committees, and re-elected Normand Fiset to represent the Council on the Board of the Bureau de la sécurité privée (BSP).
The Quebec Regional Council has 14 members, with seven representing installing companies. Here is the complete list of the 2017-2019 Council:
President: Denis Primeau, Groupe Sécurité Alarma
First Vice President: Chantal Bélanger, Advic
Second Vice President: Eric Mantion, Counterforce
Treasurer: Aurélie Simard, Alarme SL
Philippe Bouchard, ADI*
Dominique Bougie, Hanwha Techwin America- Samsung
André Laplante, Centrale D'Alarme Bromont
Maxime Lafrenière, CDVI
Daniel Leblanc, ADT
Robert Leduc, Lanvac
Alexandre Masson, Titan Products Group
Jean Rho, Consultants Techniques Technilogic Inc*
Karl St-Laurent, Sécur-Icare Inc.
Martin Valence, Infynia
* Also sits on the National Board of Directors.
The following Committees have also been formed:
- Recruitment and Activity Committee: Gaétan Bordeleau, Maxime Lafrenière, Daniel Leblanc, Robert Leduc, François Sorel et Martin Valence
- Monitoring Station Committee: Robert Leduc, Éric Mantion
- Act R-20 /Comité Loi R-20: Denis Bouchard, Daniel Leblanc, Jean Rho, Karl St-Laurent
- CANASA’s representative on the Bureau de la Sécurité Board (BSP): Normand Fiset – 2017-2020
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Danielle Paquin, CANASA at 514 884-3343 or email@example.com